I managed to arrange this in three days, but then the waiting began.
As there is no schedule for the ferry, I had to check every day if there is one. You can call, but they do not always answer the phone, so I ended up going there almost every day, a quite frustrating procedure. "No ship today, come back tomorrow."
After a few days they told me there is one the following day in the evening, I should come in the morning to buy my ticket. We made a little farewell party in the evening and when I showed up the next morning, the ferry was about to leave - and I didn't have my luggage with me.
The next one left three days later, but for some reason they didn't want to take as a passenger without vehicle.
that's where you can buy the tickets for the ferry. the service is as good as the place looks. |
No comments:
Post a Comment